Chicken is well known food dish for the non veg lovers in the whole world. It’s one of the favorite foods and easy dish for the non-vegetarian. Now check out the online recipe of Dahi Methi Murgh –
Ingredients required for Dahi Methi Murgh Recipe
1 Kg Chicken
7-8 piece ginger
2 cloves garlic
1 cup curds, lightly beaten
1.5 teaspoons dried fenugreek leaves
2 teaspoons oil
Salt according to taste
Red or Green chilies according to taste
Appliances required in Murgh Dhakai Korma Recipe
Juicer Mixer Grinder
Method for cook Dahi Methi Murgh Recipe
* Clean the chicken and cut the small pieces of it.
* In the Mixer, grind garlic, ginger and chilies to make a smooth paste. When the mixture is look smooth, add the curds and blend for a few more seconds. Than remove it from
Jar and pour onto a bowl.
* In the paste add fenugreek or menthee, oil and salt. Mixed well.
* Add chicken pieces and marinade well.
* Remove the disc and line the base of the cooker with a piece of foil. Gently put in the marinated chicken. Cover tightly with more foil and switch the cooker on. Its take approx 40 minutes to boil.
How to serve Dahi Methi Murgh Recipe
Dahi Methi Murgh is ready to eat. Serve this recipe out onto a flat dish. Squeeze the lemon juice over it.
Cooking Time of Dahi Methi Murgh Recipe
It takes 70 minutes for completion of this dish.
Serves Dahi Methi Murgh Recipe
This dish is enough for 4-6 peoples.