Ecotourism is one of the rapid growing forms of tourism which is considered as the alternative form of the Mass Tourism. This form of tourism involves the travel of natural places with responsibility and caring of nature. It involves the travel of natural places with responsibility.
In the tourism world Ecotourism is newest form of tourism. This form of tourism is often known as an Eco travel. Basically it’s a combination of a tourist place where flora, fauna, and cultural heritage are initiate.
Hinduism is one of the oldest religion in this world. In India majority of the people believe in Hinduism. In India pilgrim yatra is one of the famous travelling place for the devotees. In these religious tour Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is considered one of the famous Hindu pilgrim yatra. This tour is famous for its religious value.
Kailash Mansarovar is a sacred place for Lord Shiva in Hinduism. This beautiful place is located in Tibet, China. The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is organized by the Ministry of External Affairs and some authorized private operators every year between the period of May and September. The 2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra schedule to be begin from the May month of 2019.
2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Schedule 2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra schedule will be –
8th Apr, 2019 – Last Date to file an online application Form
May, 2019 – The First Batch will be sent
Sep, 2019 – The Last Batch will be sent.
2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Tickets 2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra will be booked by the official site of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra and local tour operators.
2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Official site The official site of the 2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is Ministry of external affairs.
2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Last Date to file an online application Form The Last Date to file an online application form for 2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra will be 8th Apr, 2019.
2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Opening Date 2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Opening Dates will be May, 2019.
2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Closing Date 2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Closing Dates will be Sep, 2019.
2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Duration 2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra will be 1 months long.
2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Package Cost The Total cost of the 2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra approx. 80,000 Rs.
2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Organizer The 2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is organized by the Ministry of External Affairs and some recognized private tour operators.
2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Route The 2019 Kailash Mansarovar Yatra route from Nathula pass & Lipulekh Pass organizes by Indian Government. Private Operators are authorised to organsie Kailash Mansarovar Tours from Nepal Route & Lhasa Route.
Goa is one of the small states of India. It is situated on the west coast of India. Goa is famous for its beautiful beaches, Forts, churches, and temples. Dudhsagar Falls, Fort Aguada, Se Cathedral, Bom Jesus Basilica, Wax museum, Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary and Shanta Durga Temple are one of the famous destinations in Goa.
Tourism is a prime industry in Goa. According to a travelling survey in the year of 2018 more than four million tourists reported to have visited Goa. With more than 22% foreign visitors which arrives India, land to Goa, becomes it the hottest destination for the foreign tourist.
List of destination places for Tour and Travel in Goa
* Beaches The one reason to visit Goa is its beaches. About 125 KM of the coast line is dotted with beaches. These beaches are divided into North Goa and South Goa Beaches.
* Churches In Goa we can many old churches. In these churches the Bom Jesus Basilica church is the most famous one. It holds the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier, regarded by many Catholics as the patron saint of Goa.
* Temples Goa is one of the historic places. You can find many old temples in Goa which of them The Shanta Durga temple and the Malsa temple are among the famous ones.
* Forts There are many forts in Goa such as Tiracol, Chapora, Corjuem, Aguada, Gaspar Dias and Cabo de Rama.
* Wax Museum There is a Wax Museum located in Old Goa next to the Churches that is beautiful and excited place to see—likely the only one of its kind in India.
* National Parks and Wild life Sanctuary Goa has many famous National parks and wild life sanctuary, including the world famous Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary. Other wildlife sanctuaries include the Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary, Mollem Wildlife Sanctuary, Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary, Mahadeyi Wildlife Sanctuary, Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary and Mahaveer Wildlife Sanctuary.