Fish is one of the major sources of food in the non vegetarian plate. Fish is one of the tasty food which eat in all over the world. It has been an important source of protein for us since the evolution of society. The Kasturi Fish dish is one of delicious Indian dish to eat.
Ingredients required for Kasturi Fish dish
500 Gms rohu fish, sliced or cut in chunks
7-8 tablespoons groundnut oil or Desi ghee
5 onions in large size
100 Gms ginger
10 cloves garlic
1 cup curds
Salt according to taste
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 cup tomato ketchup
1 teaspoon chili sauce
4 bay leaves
10 pounded green cardamoms
5 sticks cinnamon
Appliances required in Kasturi Fish Recipe
Juicer Mixer Grinder
Oven toaster grill cum warmer
Method for cooking Kasturi Fish dish
* Spread each slice of fish with a little salt and turmeric in Pressure pan. Heat oil and fry fish lightly. Wait for few minutes.
* Put onions, ginger and garlic into the grinder. Squash and then pour into a fine strainer or clean muslin cloth. Squeeze the juice out and discard the residue.
* Thrash the curds and add the onion-ginger-garlic juice along with salt, sugar, tomato ketchup and chili sauce.
* Heat the remaining oil or Desi ghee in the Pressure Pan. Temper with bay leaves, pounded cardamoms and cinnamon. Add curds and stir fry for 2 minutes.
* Dispense the curd mixture into a baking dish with a well-fitting boil. Put down fish pieces in it.
* Set Oven to 180 C. Bake for 30 minutes. Now the dish is ready to eat.
Serving tips of Kasturi Fish dish
Kasturi Fish dish is ready to eat. Serve this dish hot.
Cooking Time required in Kasturi Fish dish
It takes around 30 minutes for completion of this dish.