Method for cook Dahi Methi Murgh Recipe
* Clean the chicken and cut the small pieces of it.
* In the Mixer, grind garlic, ginger and chilies to make a smooth paste. When the mixture is look smooth, add the curds and blend for a few more seconds. Than remove it from
Jar and pour onto a bowl.
* In the paste add fenugreek or menthee, oil and salt. Mixed well.
* Add chicken pieces and marinade well.
* Remove the disc and line the base of the cooker with a piece of foil. Gently put in the marinated chicken. Cover tightly with more foil and switch the cooker on. Its take approx 40 minutes to boil.
How to serve Dahi Methi Murgh Recipe
Dahi Methi Murgh is ready to eat. Serve this recipe out onto a flat dish. Squeeze the lemon juice over it.
Cooking Time of Dahi Methi Murgh Recipe
It takes 70 minutes for completion of this dish.
Serves Dahi Methi Murgh Recipe
This dish is enough for 4-6 peoples.
Balance Diet is the key of good health. The meaning of Balance diet is good and healthy food. It is a necessary for person seeking to improve their eating habits and start on a diet of good nutrition. Healthy Cooking essentially means two things – getting the rich quantity of food and getting the rich nutrients in a balanced diet. Foods for balance diets very easy to prepare. In fact it doesn’t take much time or money to eat healthy foods.
‘Health is a Wealth’ is a good wise thought. With a good health a person can do any work with easiness. A bad health causes the illness and diseases. They not only make you dependent on others, they also take shine and happiness of your life. So we should take measures to ensure a long, happy, self sufficient and healthy life.
For Balance Diet you need to choose foods that provide a rich source of many of the essential nutrients needed for optimal health. It include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts and seeds, lean meats, fish, olive oil, herbs and spices that you enjoy and are familiar to you and your family. Select those foods that are chock full of rich natural nutrients, are not highly processed and do not contain artificial ingredients and toxic substances.
Health cautious person can easily buy the foods goods for Balance diet that are available in their nearby area in affordable price. Your budget is important and there is no need to add stress to your life by buying foods you can’t really afford. In the food market you can easily find plenty of nutrition foods to fit your budget.
Uttarakhand is a beautiful hill area situated in the Himalayan valley. It is very rich place in terms of culture, nature and foods. Uttarakhand Hills Dal is one of the delicious dishes of this area which is easy to cook.
Ingredients for cooking Uttarakhand Hills Dal Dish
1 cup whole lentils, washed and soaked in 5 cups water
Green or Red Chilies according to taste
Salt according to taste
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
3 teaspoon mustard seeds
3/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
12 cloves garlic
2 teaspoons oil
2 sliced onions
2 chopped tomatoes
2 tablespoon tamarind, soaked in 1/2 cup water
3/2 teaspoons fresh chopped coriander
Appliances for cooking Uttarakhand Hills Dal
Juicer Mixer Grinder
Method for cooking Uttarakhand Hills Dal dish
* Pressure cooks the dal with the water, salt, chilies and turmeric well mixed in it. It took nearly 12-15 minutes for pressure cooker to boil.
* Meanwhile grind together the mustard seeds, cumin seeds, garlic into a paste merged with few teaspoons water.
* Heat the oil. Fry the sliced onions till they are golden brown. Now add the paste and fry a few more seconds, rousing constantly.
* Add the tomatoes. Fry till the fat separates.
* Strain the tamarind water and push through a strainer as much of the pulp as you can. Discard the seeds. Add the tamarind to the pan. Let it come to a boil. Simmer a few minutes before turning into the dal. Stir it well. Now the dish is ready to eat.
Serving tips of Uttarakhand Hills Dal dish
Kumaon Hills Dal is ready to eat. Serve this dish while it is hot.
Cooking Time of Uttarakhand Hills Dal dish
It takes approx. 30 minutes for cooking of this dish.
How many peoples can be serves with Uttarakhand Hills Dal dish
This dish is enough for 6 peoples.