Ingredients required for Dahi Methi Murgh Recipe
1 Kg Chicken
7-8 piece ginger
2 cloves garlic
1 cup curds, lightly beaten
1.5 teaspoons dried fenugreek leaves
2 teaspoons oil
Salt according to taste
Red or Green chilies according to taste
Appliances required in Murgh Dhakai Korma Recipe
Juicer Mixer Grinder
Method for cook Dahi Methi Murgh Recipe
* Clean the chicken and cut the small pieces of it.
* In the Mixer, grind garlic, ginger and chilies to make a smooth paste. When the mixture is look smooth, add the curds and blend for a few more seconds. Than remove it from
Jar and pour onto a bowl.
* In the paste add fenugreek or menthee, oil and salt. Mixed well.
* Add chicken pieces and marinade well.
* Remove the disc and line the base of the cooker with a piece of foil. Gently put in the marinated chicken. Cover tightly with more foil and switch the cooker on. Its take approx 40 minutes to boil.